TechEx.in – Tech Transfer Hub
TECHEX.IN is a Technology Transfer Hub operated by Venture Center, Pune, India and supported by the National Biopharma Mission, BIRAC (Govt of India). TECHEX.IN aims to help technology developers and technology commercialisation entities find each others, forge partnerships and advance the technology closer to the market in a win-win partnership. In this mission, TECHEX.IN will build upon learnings, methods and experiences of NCL Innovations (department of CSIR-NCL championing innovations), IPFACE (IP Facilitation Center) and Venture Center (technology business incubator).
The TECHEX.IN is based in the western part of India. While its focus is on organisations in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa states of India, it welcomes technology developers and technology commercialisation entities from any part of the world. Reach out to us!
Scope of Activities
- Technology marketing
- Technology transfer — deal structuring, agreements, valuations, negotiations
- Spin-off and new venture creation
- Intellectual property protection
- Policies, institutional mechanisms and office support for R&D organisations for innovation management
- Industry- academia technology partnership mechanisms and contract management
- Technology scouting and open innovation
- Awareness and training
- Resources and expertise: In-house capabilities, books collection at VC Library, online resources, access to databases
- Networks: R&D organisations, industry, startups, tech marketing companies, IP attorneys etc.