Upcoming Event Schedule
Free Clinic on Joint development & MOU Agreements
When: 28 – 29 June 2021| 10 AM – 1 PM
About the event: The clinic will be a one-on-one mentoring session, where TechEx.in team will assess requirement of the company/Institute, and give an advice on best possible Heads of Agreement, based on the current product
development stage and product development plan. Summary sheet of deal structure and heads of agreement (HoA) will be provided to all mentees post mentoring session.
6 Days Certificate Course on Intellectual Property for Chemists and Biologists
When: 5 – 10 July 2021| 3 -5 PM
About the event: The certificate course is designed to support students pursuing career in science and technology, innovators, entrepreneurs, law professionals, tech transfer professionals with a primary focus on Intellectual Property in Practice.
Archive of all events
- (28th-29th June 2021) Free Clinic on Joint development & MOU Agreements
- (5-10 July 2021) 6 Days Certificate Course on Intellectual Property for Chemists and Biologists
- (9th June 2021) Technique of Intellectual Property Search and Analysis: Insights and Strategy
- (31st May) Protection of Plant Varieties & commercial insights
- (28th May) Tech transfer essentials &case study for technology developers in R&D institutes & labs
- (20 May 2021) Building a cutting-edge, inventive enterprise spun-out from an academic environment
- (14th May) Solving problems & overcoming inertia with creativity: Let children show the way!
- (26th April 2021) Talk on Taking Innovative Ideas to Market: Managing IP Assets & Risks
- (23rd Mar 2021) Talk on Basics of Patents Searches and Analytics
- (1 Feb- 8 Mar 2021) TechEx 101: Early-Stage Technology Commercialization in Practice.
- (4th March 2021) Basics of Intellectual Property Rights on the occasion of National Science Day celebrations.
- (4 Mar 2021) Commercialising science and technology enabled Innovation: a systematic new approach.
- (28th Jan 2021) IP Awareness Talk for students of DMIMS, Wardha
- (25th Jan 2021) Technique of patent search and analysis: Insights and strategy
- (20-21 Jan2021) 2 Day online course on Designing Strategic Patent Claims
- (15th Jan 2021) Expanding The Horizons of Microbiology for Khalsa College
- 9th Jan 2021: What do large entities look for to license-in technologies?
- 8th Jan 2021: Building Technological Capabilities for a Truly Atmanirbhar Bharat
- 11th Nov 2020: Symposium: Intellectual property and biotechnology: Insights and lessons
- 2-4 Nov 2020:3 Day Certificate workshop on Patent Drafting
- 14th Oct 2020: Medical Device Innovation: Opportunities, Challenges and Best Practices
- 9th Oct 2020: Introduction to commercialization from an academic/ research institute perspective
- 13th Aug 2020: Basics of Intellectual Property and Filing Patents for CSIR‐Summer Research Training Program
- 8th Aug 2020: BASICS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & FILING PATENTS
- 17th July 2020: Online session on Ideating and Evaluating Commercializable R&D: Thinking Frameworks & Examples
- 6th July 2020: Creating Value from Bio‐resources: Understanding and Navigating the National Biodiversity Act
- 13th June 2020: Online Training Program Understanding and Negotiating Non‐Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) & Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)
- 8th June 2020: Online Session on COVID-19 Drug Candidates: Understanding Patent Landscapes and Navigating Patent Barriers
- 30th May 2020: Online Session on Negotiation Techniques for Technology Entrepreneurs and Innovation Managers
- 26th April 2020: Online Session on the occasion of WORLD IP DAY 2020 | Innovate for a Green Future