Upcoming Event Schedule
TechEx 101: Early-stage technology commercialization in practice
When: Total duration: 6 weeks | Every Monday| 1600 – 1800 hrs | Start date: 1 Feb 2021
Short Description: The objective of the course is to guide the participants through the process of identifying a commercializable idea and taking it from research to market. The course will use different case studies to discuss the mechanics of moving the idea through the different stages of research, prototyping, product and business model fit, and revenue & growth.
Archive of all events
- (1 Feb- 8 Mar 2021) TechEx 101: Early-Stage Technology Commercialization in Practice.
- (20-21 Jan2021) 2 Day online course on Designing Strategic Patent Claims
- 9th Jan 2021: What do large entities look for to license-in technologies?
- 8th Jan 2021: Building Technological Capabilities for a Truly Atmanirbhar Bharat
- 11th Nov 2020: Symposium: Intellectual property and biotechnology: Insights and lessons
- 2-4 Nov 2020:3 Day Certificate workshop on Patent Drafting
- 14th Oct 2020: Medical Device Innovation: Opportunities, Challenges and Best Practices
- 9th Oct 2020: Introduction to commercialization from an academic/ research institute perspective
- 13th Aug 2020: Basics of Intellectual Property and Filing Patents for CSIR‐Summer Research Training Program
- 8th Aug 2020: BASICS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & FILING PATENTS
- 17th July 2020: Online session on Ideating and Evaluating Commercializable R&D: Thinking Frameworks & Examples
- 6th July 2020: Creating Value from Bio‐resources: Understanding and Navigating the National Biodiversity Act
- 13th June 2020: Online Training Program Understanding and Negotiating Non‐Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) & Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)
- 8th June 2020: Online Session on COVID-19 Drug Candidates: Understanding Patent Landscapes and Navigating Patent Barriers
- 30th May 2020: Online Session on Negotiation Techniques for Technology Entrepreneurs and Innovation Managers
- 26th April 2020: Online Session on the occasion of WORLD IP DAY 2020 | Innovate for a Green Future