Upcoming Event Schedule
Talk on Nuts and Bolts of complying with the National Biodiversity Act
When: 26 Oct 2021| 4-5:30 PM
About the event: The event will help participants understand objectives of NBA Act, important provisions and scope of the Act and the role of the Act. Role of NBA during commercialization would also be discussed. An actual case study of NBA will also be discussed.
Mini-workshop on FRAND (Fair, reasonable & non-discriminatory) agreements & Standard Essential Patents (SEPs)
When: 28 Oct 2021| 3:30- 6 PM
About the event: The mini-workshop highlights SEPs and its essentials taking into consideration a global overview. The workshop will also discuss licensing of patents which are “essential” for using a SEP on Fair, Reasonable, and Non-Discriminatory (FRAND) terms.
Archive of all events
- (28 Oct 2021) Mini-workshop on FRAND (Fair, reasonable & non-discriminatory) agreements & Standard Essential Patents (SEPs)
- (26th Oct 2021) Talk on Nuts and Bolts of complying with the National Biodiversity Act
- (7&8 Oct 2021) Structuring, Negotiating & Closing License Agreements
- (4th Oct) Talk on launching of start-ups from CSIR/ NCL
- (27th September 2021) Mini workshop on Introduction to Technology Commercialization
- (28th-29th June 2021) Free Clinic on Joint development & MOU Agreements
- (5-10 July 2021) 6 Days Certificate Course on Intellectual Property for Chemists and Biologists
- (9th June 2021) Technique of Intellectual Property Search and Analysis: Insights and Strategy
- (31st May) Protection of Plant Varieties & commercial insights
- (28th May) Tech transfer essentials &case study for technology developers in R&D institutes & labs
- (20 May 2021) Building a cutting-edge, inventive enterprise spun-out from an academic environment
- (14th May) Solving problems & overcoming inertia with creativity: Let children show the way!
- (26th April 2021) Talk on Taking Innovative Ideas to Market: Managing IP Assets & Risks
- (23rd Mar 2021) Talk on Basics of Patents Searches and Analytics
- (1 Feb- 8 Mar 2021) TechEx 101: Early-Stage Technology Commercialization in Practice.
- (4th March 2021) Basics of Intellectual Property Rights on the occasion of National Science Day celebrations.
- (4 Mar 2021) Commercialising science and technology enabled Innovation: a systematic new approach.
- (28th Jan 2021) IP Awareness Talk for students of DMIMS, Wardha
- (25th Jan 2021) Technique of patent search and analysis: Insights and strategy
- (20-21 Jan2021) 2 Day online course on Designing Strategic Patent Claims
- (15th Jan 2021) Expanding The Horizons of Microbiology for Khalsa College
- 9th Jan 2021: What do large entities look for to license-in technologies?
- 8th Jan 2021: Building Technological Capabilities for a Truly Atmanirbhar Bharat
- 11th Nov 2020: Symposium: Intellectual property and biotechnology: Insights and lessons
- 2-4 Nov 2020:3 Day Certificate workshop on Patent Drafting
- 14th Oct 2020: Medical Device Innovation: Opportunities, Challenges and Best Practices
- 9th Oct 2020: Introduction to commercialization from an academic/ research institute perspective
- 13th Aug 2020: Basics of Intellectual Property and Filing Patents for CSIR‐Summer Research Training Program
- 8th Aug 2020: BASICS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & FILING PATENTS
- 17th July 2020: Online session on Ideating and Evaluating Commercializable R&D: Thinking Frameworks & Examples
- 6th July 2020: Creating Value from Bio‐resources: Understanding and Navigating the National Biodiversity Act
- 13th June 2020: Online Training Program Understanding and Negotiating Non‐Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) & Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)
- 8th June 2020: Online Session on COVID-19 Drug Candidates: Understanding Patent Landscapes and Navigating Patent Barriers
- 30th May 2020: Online Session on Negotiation Techniques for Technology Entrepreneurs and Innovation Managers
- 26th April 2020: Online Session on the occasion of WORLD IP DAY 2020 | Innovate for a Green Future