To fund the cost of statutory fees for Indian patent filing for eligible applicants along with discounted patent drafting & filing services.
Key Features of the Funding Support
- Funding support for:
- Filing charges : ₹ 1,600 to 8,000
- Charges for “Request for Examination”: ₹ 4,000 to 20,000
- Drafting and Filing Services
- Along with the funding support, one will obtain access to high quality patent filing and drafting services from Venture Center’s TechEx.in team at discounted prices (mentioned below).
- We also offer free and unbiased advice and handholding support
- Deep Discounting can be availed by
- Discounts available for drafting and filing services done by Venture Center’s TechEx.in team only.
- Discounts will be applicable as per eligible discount categories
- Discounts upto 40% for TechEx “Strategic Partners”
Who are Eligible to Apply?
- DPIIT (Startup India Scheme) registered startups
- Non-profit R&D/ academic organizations in West Zone who are Strategic Partners of TechEx.in (who have signed MoU with TechEx.in)
- Applicants/ assignees have to be Indian-owned (>50%) PLC/LLP/S8 company/ Society/ Trust.
When is the Call Open?
TechEx.in team is collecting proposals for the screening meeting on 1 Sept 2022.
If you miss this deadline, you may need to wait 3 months for the next screening meeting.
So hurry your applications !!!
How to Apply and What Documents are Needed?
Following documents are required for the form. Please keep them ready before applying.
- Appendix 1: DPIIT registration certificate for all start-ups
- Appendix 2: Presentation about your start-up ( briefly its main area of work, product/ technology it is working on, team members etc. in about 5-10 slides. All the information provided should be non-confidential only)
For further queries, please contact: email@example.com