To fund the cost of statutory fees for PCT filing (with India Search Authority) for eligible applicants complemented with discounted patent drafting & filing services.
Key Features of Funding Support
- Funding support for:
- Statutory fees: ₹1.2 lakhs
- Drafting and Filing Services
- Along with the funding support, one will obtain access to high quality patent filing and drafting services from Venture Center’s TechEx.in team at discounted prices (mentioned below).
- We also offer free and unbiased advice and handholding support
- Deep Discounting can be availed by:
- Discounts available for drafting and filing services done by Venture Center’s TechEx.in team only.
- Discounts will be applicable as per eligible discount categories
- Discounts upto 40% for TechEx “Strategic Partners”
Who are Eligible to Apply?
- Applicants/ assignees have to be Indian-owned (>50%) PLC/LLP
- DPIIT (Startup India Scheme) registered start-ups
- Current incubatees of BioNest incubators in WZ who are Strategic Partners of TechEx.in (who have signed MoU with TechEx.in)
When is the Call Open?
TechEx.in team is collecting proposals for the screening meeting on 1 Sept 2022.
If you miss this deadline, you may need to wait 3 months for the next screening meeting.
So hurry your applications !!!
How to Apply and What Documents are Needed?
Following documents are required for the form. Please keep them ready before applying.
- Appendix 1 : Attach DPIIT registration certificate of startup
- Appendix 2 : Receipt of filing patent at Indian Patent office
- Appendix 3 : Certificate of incorporation of startup
- Appendix 4 : Presentation about your startup ( briefly its main area of work, product / technology it is working on, team members etc. in about 5-10 slides. All information provided should be non-confidential only)