Wednesday, 9th June, 11 AM-12 PM
Speaker: Dr Poorvashree Joshi, Assistant Manager-IP services at Venture Center, Pune
Register here: https://tinyurl.com/9june-talk |Outline
- To develop skills of using proprietary databases for intellectual property (IP) search which helps in delivering technology strategy for your startup
- To develop practical insights into different types of IP search with relevant case studies
- To analyze patent information which supports decision making in research, technology and business planning
- Live search trainings
- What are different types of IP?
- In brief overview of key concepts in patent information
- What is the importance of IP search and its types?
- How to conduct the IP search with free databases and utilize patent information effectively for designing research strategies and methodology?
- How to conduct search for other IPs?
- Practical demonstration by searching with different examples
1 thought on “(9th June 2021) Technique of Intellectual Property Search and Analysis: Insights and Strategy”
Comments are closed.