The RENEWABLE CHEMICALS AND MATERIALS MATCHMAKER (RCMM) aims to do the match-making of :
- Technology Providers working on renewable chemicals & materials with the technology seekers.
- Technology seekers facing unique challenges in renewable chemicals & materials development with technology providers that have innovative solutions.
1) Technology Showcase Pitches by shortlisted technology providers in April 2021 (Date TBA).
2) Reverse Pitches by technology seekers (date to be announced).
3) For non-shortlisted Technology providers : required marketing documents, listing and publicizing these via various channels to bring desired targeted exposure which may result in possible matchmaking.
Renewable Chemicals and Materials may include:
- Renewable feedstocks – sustainable alternatives to fossil resources
- Industrially Biodegradable plastics/polymers
- Naturally derived manmade fibers
- Lignocellulose based raw materials refinery products
- Biopolymers from cellulose, starch, collagen, soy protein and casein
- Renewable chemicals as PLA, Ethylene, Succinic acid
- Renewable Sugars based Bio PE, PET, PA, PTT
- Naturally derived nutritional supplements
Please note that the above list is indicative. All relevant topics under Renewable Chemicals and Materials can be included.
We call for submission of your innovation/ unique challenge to be taken up for further processing.
- The selected finalists from the technology providers will get a chance to pitch their technologies to an audience relevant technology seekers . Check the list of companies who will be participating here (soon to be updated).
- The Technology seekers would get a connection to the Technology provider willing to troubleshoot.
Call open for technology providers from 04th Jan 2021- 14th Feb 2021