The Biosimilars Matchmaker (BMM) aims to do the match-making of :
- Technology Providers working on biosimilars with the technology seekers.
- Technology seekers facing unique challenges in biosimilars development with technology providers that have innovative solutions.
1) Technology Showcase Pitches by shortlisted technology providers on 31st August 2021.
2) Reverse Pitches by technology seekers (date to be announced).
3) For non-shortlisted Technology providers : required marketing documents, listing and publicizing these via various channels to bring desired targeted exposure which may result in possible matchmaking.
What is Biosimilars?
A biosimilar is a biologic medical product (also known as biologic) highly similar to another already approved biological medicine (the ‘reference medicine’). (Ref: Wikipedia)
The technology submissions may be under, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Clone development
- Upstream processing
- Downstream processing
We call for submission of your innovation/ unique challenge to be taken up for further processing.
- The selected finalists from the technology providers will get a chance to pitch their technologies to an audience relevant technology seekers . Check the list of companies who will be participating here (soon to be updated).
- The Technology seekers would get a connection to the Technology provider willing to troubleshoot.