Launching new initiative!!
Reverse Pitches by the industry players: INDUSTRY CONNECT
About Reverse Pitches: Reverse pitches aim to facilitate meaningful discussion between the industry and innovators to find a solution to the needs of chemicals sector companies. We aim to drive collaboration and innovation in this area. Our team will identify a group of experts/ scientists/ innovators who have expertise in the area of challenges posed by the industry. Our team will proactively work with the industry and the innovator for the deployment of solutions.
- Closed door meeting.
- Meeting/ knowing probable solution providers for the challenges faced by them
- Curated group of innovators aligned to the sector/ domain challenges
- Expressions of interest from the solution providers expressing interest in a company/ problem statement
- As a response to a problem statement
- Open EOI for interest in overall Research & Technology Priorities of the Company
- Lead management services by TechEx.in team (TechNet Lead-to-Deal service) to all the companies after receipt of expression of interest. This will be done till a deal is signed between the technology seeker and the technology provider.
- Opportunity to avail TechNet service for dedicated scouting service for any 3 problem statements over a period of 6 months.
How to participate:
- Interested Industry may write to email@example.com
- Fee structure:
- Existing TechNet clients: No entry fee for pitching
- Others: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details if you want to pitch.
- Activities :
- Industry gets opportunity to pitch 2 problem statements
- Assistance from TechEx.in team to prepare the pitches
- TechEx.in team forms a group of innovators tailormade to the requirements of the industry