Thursday, 28th Jan 2021, Time: 10:30-11:30 AM
Speaker: Ms Archana Joshi, Lead, IP Facilitation Center, Venture Center, Pune
• To catalyse awareness about the Intellectual Property Right (IPR) among people with special
reference to patenting & copyright.
• To provide an understanding of basic concepts of IPR related terminology.
To Learn From this session :
• Importance & Advantages of IPR
• Types of IPR
• What is Patent?
• Patentability Criteria, Novelty and Inventive step Industrial application
• What is not patentable and not Anticipations?
• Examples Who can apply for a Patent application?
• Where to file an application?
• Types of Patent applications
• General procedure for Patent filing.