Friday, 28th May | Time: 4 – 5:45 PM
Speaker: Dr Magesh Nandagopal, Principal Scientist and Head, Technology Strategy Group at CSIR-NCL, Pune.
Registration link: https://tinyurl.com/28may2021-talk
- Talk: Tech transfer: Fundamentals, essentials & TT manual
- Case Study & Mock Discussion:
- Technology Provider: Technology Seeker
- Discussion to understand roles and responsibilities of provider and seeker
- What is technology transfer?
- Benefits of technology transfer and elements of a successful technology transfer (dos and don’ts, documentation)
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities of both sending unit and receiving unit team members in technology transfer
- What Industry expects from academia/R&D?
Who can benefit?
- Technology transfer professionals
- Industry: R &D team and IP team members
- Universities/ research institutes/ publicly funded research organizations: TT professionals and researchers/scientists
- Students/professionals: early stage career in TT/ IP