Total Duration: 6 Weeks | Every Monday | 1600-1800 hrs | Start Date: 1 Feb 2021
Course Faculty: Dr Hiran Vedam, Business Consultant and Senior Advisor, Innovation and Entrepreneurship at IIT Tirupati. Educated at IIT Madras, Purdue University, USA and INSEAD, France. Founder of “World of DeepTech” YouTube Channel.
- Learn key aspects of technology commercialization in practice
- Understand how to design patenting strategy and investment terms
- Complete all assignments and get a Certificate of Completion
- Join the network of Venture Center – the top inventive enterprise incubator in India.
- Uniqueness of this program: Focuses on Practical Insights!! No bookish gyan!
The objective of the course is to guide the participants through the process of identifying a commercializable idea and taking it from research to market. The course will use different case studies to discuss the mechanics of moving the idea through the different stages of research, prototyping, product and business model fit, and revenue & growth. This is a modular program with the following 6 modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to technology commercialization
- Module 2: Technology characterization and commercialization strategies
- Module 3: Competitive technology intelligence analysis
- Module 4: IP protection and legal contracts
- Module 5: Financing advanced technology commercialization
- Module 6: Success strategies for advanced technology companies
- Free membership in mailing list to follow-up on program and intimation of relevant events/ funding opportunities from Venture Center
- All course material will be posted on Google classroom.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to only those candidates who have 100% attendance for all the sessions.
- After each session a feedback link will be shared. This link has to be filled latest by each Tuesday evening after the sessions. Filling up this link will be marked as your attendance for the concerned session.