Monday-Saturday | 5th-10th July 2021 | 3-5 PM
The certificate course will have 6 modules, as follows:
- Module 1: Importance of IP protection, what is confidentiality and career opportunities in IP
- Module 2: Introduction to IP search techniques, databases and tools
- Module 3: Introduction to Patents, drafting a patent specification, procedure for filing and prosecution
- Module 4: International Treaties/ Acts, NBA. Analytical reports important for strategy and decision making by leadership.
- Module 5: Other IP activities like Infringement, working around, enforcement, opposition and litigation
- Module 6: Tech licensing, IP planning and creation, ownership rights, functioning of IP cell
Program structure and format:
- Sessions: 10
- Assignments: MCQ based on each module will be emailed to the participants at end of each day. Completed assignment needs to be submitted on the next day before 2.00pm on the email id: email@example.com
- Late submissions will not be assessed and no certificate shall be issued.