Talk and Mentoring on Building Products and Advancing Technologies in Personal Care, Food & Beverages and Health & Wellness Sectors
Date: Thursday, April 20th, 2023 | Time: 10:30 AM to 04:00 PM | Hybrid event
The talk and the mentoring sessions are free but registration is mandatory
- The event will help in understanding how to build products for the FMCG sector particularly, personal care, food/beverages and Health/Wellness markets.
- It will help to get an overview of the FMCG, personal care, food/beverages and Health/Wellness market and help identify their requirements and pain points.
Pre booked Mentoring sessions on advancing technologies or startups in Personal Care, Food & Beverages and Health & Wellness Markets sectors (4 slots in total)
Note: Option to register for mentoring sessions available in the registration link
- Dr Vilas Sinkar retired as Vice President, Unilever Strategic Science and Head of Unilever R&D Bangalore. While working as Vice President at Unilever R&D and earlier positions at Unilever set up several successful scientific collaborations with leading academic groups in India and abroad.
- He is interested Industry academia connect. Currently he is actively working with Academia and various National Science Organizations in developing roadmap for science and applications of science. He also has been on Research Advisory Councils of some National Labs and Non-Profit Organizations.
- He completed his B.Sc. & M.Sc. from University of Bombay and MS &Ph.D. from University of Rochester, USA. He did his post doctoral research from Department of Biochemistry at University of Washington, USA