Date: Friday, 20th January 2023 & Saturday 21st January 2023 | Time: 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (both days)
Registration Fees : Rs 10000/- | Limited seats: 25 only | First come first serve
- Five fellowships (50% discount on registration fees) will be offered to eligible participants who will be participating as individuals (pay individually).
- The fellowship selections are strictly at the discretion of the organizers based on eligible participants who will be participating in an individual capacity and based on a few specific questions.
- Organizers reserve the right to select participants so as to optimize the group for better interaction and ensure benefit to as many relevant participants as possible.
- The decision of organizers will be final in this regard and will be communicated to selected participants via email.
- Registration closes once 25 seats are full or on 16 Jan 2023 (whichever comes sooner)
- Fees paid is not refundable and non transferable under any circumstances
This workshop is a “How to” series of sessions on helping faculty and researchers to take their innovative ideas from academia to market. The sessions will touch upon aspects of faculty-led entrepreneurship via real life examples of specific faculty who have been able to successfully convert their deep tech ideas into specific marketable products and services. Further sessions will cover aspects related to IP protection, technology marketing and raising funds for academicians and will close with insights from a panel of experts from industry and academia on how to plan and implement industry-academia projects. Workshop will conclude with a guided tour of Venture Center, India’s largest Science and Technology Incubator.
For who: Academic Inventors; Research Managers; Tech & Innovation Managers; Bioincubator Development Groups Mentors and Incubation Managers
For more information refer to the outline
Dr Kavita Parekh | email@example.com | +91 8956457042